MercyPartnersNEWS keeps ministries, partners, councillors, and all those interested in Mercy Partners connected with one another.
Our newsletter is a great way for us to mark our progress as a maturing organisation. It provides a forum for ministries to celebrate their achievements and milestones, as well as major events. Most of all, it gives ministry staff valuable resources to help them nurture their Catholic identity and to grow spiritually.
Look out for it in your inbox every spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Content includes ...
- Respecting Earth
- From the Chief Executive Officer – John Leahy
- Formation Update – Dr Caroline Thompson
- Mercy Partners events: announcing our 2021 events
- We welcome and farewell a number of key Mercy Partners leaders
- St Ursula's College retreats focus on respect, relationships and reaffirming God's love
- Respectful relationships are celebrated at St Rita's College
- Mercy Community Services South East Queensland and Mater Health collaborate with OptiSim
- All Hallows' School celebrates the opening of their reflection garden, Magnolia Place
- St Patrick's College Townsville opens their new space for STEM and the arts, East Precinct
- Mater Misericordiae's new Mater Private Hospital Townsville Mercy Centre to fulfil unmet needs across North Queensland
- MH&ACCQ opens Sister Patricia Haes Community Centre
- Reflection – the hope of Christmas