MercyPartnersNEWS keeps ministries, partners, councillors, and all those interested in Mercy Partners connected with one another.
Our newsletter is a great way for us to mark our progress as a maturing organisation. It provides a forum for ministries to celebrate their achievements and milestones, as well as major events. Most of all, it gives ministry staff valuable resources to help them nurture their Catholic identity and to grow spiritually.
Look out for it in your inbox every spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Content includes ...
- The ultimate kindness
- From the Chief Executive Officer – Paul Jensen
- Formation Update – Dr Caroline Thompson shares Mercy Partners Formation highlights including Leading With Kindness retreats
- We farewell key leaders within Mercy Partners
- Special Report: Deputy Chair Kieran McCarthy reports on his recent attendance at the Governing for Sustainable Human Development and the Human Good immersion tour and roundtable
- Mercy Partners event update
- St Ursula's College commences Headstart, an outreach program designed to provide practical assistance to Capricorn Coast residents.
- Mercy Community Services North Queensland celebrates Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea and assists Townsville Multicultural Support Group
- All Hallows' School celebrates Reconciliation Week
- Mater Health Services North Queensland welcomes Certificate III in Health Services Assistance students and assists flood victims with Donate a Day campaign
- Holy Cross Laundry celebrates one year of Holy Cross Cleaning
- Mater Misericordiae specialists visit Asian Epilepsy Academy and research placental transfer of malaria in Ghana.
- Reflection – A heart for all seasons