MercyPartnersNEWS keeps ministries, partners, councillors, and all those interested in Mercy Partners connected with one another.
Our newsletter is a great way for us to mark our progress as a maturing organisation. It provides a forum for ministries to celebrate their achievements and milestones, as well as major events. Most of all, it gives ministry staff valuable resources to help them nurture their Catholic identity and to grow spiritually.
Look out for it in your inbox every spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Content includes ...
- From the Council – Dr Daryl Hanly's address from the tenth anniversary celebratory Mass
- From the Chief Executive Officer – Paul Jensen
- Formation Update – Dr Caroline Thompson shares news about within-ministry workshops and announces plans for 2019
- A Trinity of charisms lights the way – a review of Mercy Partners tenth anniversary Mass which was celebrated in the Cathedral of St Stephen on 19 November
- We welcome new Council developments and say a sad farewell to two key leaders within Mercy Partners
- St Rita's College has been named as one of Australia's most innovative schools
- Mercy Community Services North Queensland celebrates growth at Loreto Nursing Home
- Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland sees Mercy in action during the recent catastrophic bushfires
- Reflection – The Council and staff of Mercy Partners wish you and your loved ones peace and joy this Christmas season