MercyPartnersNEWS keeps ministries, partners, councillors, and all those interested in Mercy Partners connected with one another.
Our newsletter is a great way for us to mark our progress as a new and growing organisation. It provides a forum for ministries to celebate their achievements and milestones, as well as major events. Most of all, it gives staff of ministries valuable resources to help them nurture their Catholic identity and to grow spiritually.
Look out for it in your in-box every spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Content includes ...
- From the Chair – Dr Ray Campbell
- From the Executive Officer – Judith Gardiner
- Regional Gathering of Ministry Leaders in Yeppoon
- Feature: Preparing for Encounter – We take time to prepare for our encounter with the resurrected Jesus
- Feature: Celebrating the Tercentenary of Nano Nagle – This year we join with Presentation people globally in celebrating and giving thanks for the gift of Nano Nagle to the world
- From the Formation Corner – Dr Caroline Thompson reports on recent Formation activities and invites participants to attend the 2018 Retreat
- Mercy Health & Aged Care Central Queensland celebrates the new Cardiac Catheter Laboratory, Oncology and SSD Centre blessing ceremony
- Mater Group builds healthy lunchboxes and partnerships
- St Rita's College and All Hallows' School share news of their 2018 outreach projects, while All Hallows' School introduces the new Director of Mission
- Mater Health Services North Queensland celebrates the new Mater Welless Centre
- St Ursula's College, Yeppoon are determined to be couriers of God's mercy in 2018
- Mount Alvernia College, Kedron begins the year with courage and joy
- Reflection – Stations of the Resurrection and Easter Blessing