MercyPartnersNEWS keeps ministries, partners, councillors, and all those interested in Mercy Partners connected with one another.
Our newsletter is a great way for us to mark our progress as a maturing organisation. It provides a forum for ministries to celebrate their achievements and milestones, as well as major events. Most of all, it gives ministry staff valuable resources to help them nurture their Catholic identity and to grow spiritually.
Look out for it in your inbox every spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Content includes ...
- From the Chair – Dr Ricki Jeffery
- From the Chief Executive Officer – Paul Jensen
- Formation Update – Dr Caroline Thompson shares news about within-ministry workshops and announces plans for 2019
- Farewell to a number of key leaders within Mercy Partners
- Feature: Mercy Always Arrives as a Gift
- Feature: Celebrating the Tercentenary of Nano Nagle – the Venerable Nano Nagle, a gift of mercy to our world
- Celebrating our first 10 years Travelling a Well-lit Path – Mercy Partners 10 year anniversary is coming
- Mercy Partners Directors' and Leaders' Gathering
- Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland – Bundaberg Mater celebrates sixty-two years
- All Hallows' School provides hope to the homeless
- Mater Misericordiae profiles Culture is Healing initiative and donates medical equipment to African countries
- Mercy Community Services North Queensland puts the spotlight on seniors
- St Ursula's College, Yeppoon supports drought-sticken families
- Reflection – compassion and mercy in the everyday