MercyPartnersNEWS keeps ministries, partners, councillors, and all those interested in Mercy Partners connected with one another.
Our newsletter is a great way for us to mark our progress as a new and growing organisation. It provides a forum for ministries to celebate their achievements and milestones, as well as major events. Most of all, it gives staff of ministries valuable resources to help them nurture their Catholic identity and to grow spiritually.
Look out for it in your in-box every spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Content includes ...
- From the Chair – Dr Ray Campbell
- From the Executive Officer – Judith Gardiner
- Nurturing a Communion of Charisms – the charisims within Mercy Partners provide a richness that supports ongoing collaboration across our ministries
- Farewell and Welcome
- Mercy Health & Aged Care Central Queensland shares outreach activities providing assistance locally and across the globe
- Mater Group celebrates compassionate Mater people who have been recognised with Mercy Week Awards
- All Hallows' School supports Edmund Rice Camps and reaches out to those in need with a Human Rights Group activity
- Mater Health Services North Queensland celebrates the new Emergency Department opening
- St Ursula's College, Yeppoon looks forward to the upcoming Centenary year by launching the '100 Acts of Service' initiative
- Mount Alvernia College, Kedron holds the Mount Alvernia College Sony Foundation Children's Holiday Camp for children with disabilities, and celebrates the Feast of St Francis and Stigmata of St Francis
- From the Formation Corner – Dr Caroline Thompson reports on recent Formation activities and invites ministries to book dates for 2018
- Reflection – Remembering the Christmas story and a challenge for the Christmas Season