This section of our website highlights the ministries we currently sponsor which operate education, health, aged care, and community service facilities in Brisbane, Townsville, Rockhampton, Yeppoon, Gladstone, Bundaberg, Mackay and Cairns. Our relationship with our ministries is based on goodwill, trust, and mutual understanding of the healing and teaching mission of Jesus Christ.
These incorporated and independently run ministries continue to operate in the tradition of their founding Congregations:
- All Hallows’ School Limited
- Mater Misericordiae Limited
- Mater Health Services North Queensland Limited
- Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland Limited
- Mercy Community Limited
- Mercy Community Services North Queensland Limited
- Mount Alvernia College Limited
- St Patrick’s College Limited
- St Rita's College Limited
- St Ursula's College Limited
Read about our Formation Program, designed for the leaders and key staff of our ministries. Persons not associated with a Mercy Partners ministry may be able to participate in the Formation program by special request.