Throughout the year, Ministries will require the Board of Mercy Partners, as the member for each Ministry, to undertake their Reserved Powers to approve the following:
- Appointing and removing Directors of the Company.
- Appointing the Chair and Deputy Chair from time to time and set their respective terms in office.
- To approve any long-term financial commitment by the Company whether secured or unsecured in excess of the limits set up by the Member (Mercy Partners) from time to time.
- Approving the purchase or disposal of a property.
- To approve a Ministry entering into a loan agreement and encumbering property.
- To amend a constitution of a Ministry.
- To approve the appointment, engagement and removal of Auditors of the Company.
Detailed information on the approval process along with the submission process and deadlines, can be found in the Annual Ministry Planning Guide.