MercyPartnersNEWS keeps ministries, partners, councillors, and all those interested in Mercy Partners connected with one another.
Our newsletter is a great way for us to mark our progress as a maturing organisation. It provides a forum for ministries to celebrate their achievements and milestones, as well as major events. Most of all, it gives ministry staff valuable resources to help them nurture their Catholic identity and to grow spiritually.
Look out for it in your inbox every spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Content includes ...
- From the Chief Executive Officer – John Leahy
- What is our heartfelt response to Uluru Statement from the Heart?
- Mercy Partners events: announcing our 2021 events
- St Patrick's College Townsville St Patrick’s Day Mass and Commissioning ceremony
- All Hallows' School celebrates 160 years
- Donation to Mater Misericordiae set to improve the life of mothers and babies
- Compassion in action at St Ursula's College, Yeppoon
- St Rita’s College Clayfield applies for the reintroduction of Year 5
- Interfaith relationships at Mount Alvernia College
- Mount Alvernia College welcomes new Principal
- MH&ACCQ celebrates Bethany Foundation Day
- An Easter Reflection and prayer